HPU BEd 2022 software deadline prolonged until Could 10, see discover


Himachal Pradesh College has prolonged the final date to fill HPU B.Ed software type until at present, Could 07, 2022. Earlier, the final date was Could 06, 2022, however now the dates have been prolonged to Could 10, 2022. The college has introduced this by releasing an official discover relating to the identical. Now, because the dates have been prolonged, candidates can fill the HPU B.Ed Utility Type on the official web site, hpuniv.ac.in. The applying type filling for HPU B.Ed examination was began from April 08, 2022.

HPU B.Ed 2022 Utility Type Dates Prolonged

Earlier, at present, the college launched a discover on the web site informing concerning the extension of examination dates. Now, with this discover, it’s clear that the final date to fill the applying type has been prolonged by 4 days. Nevertheless, HPU has not given any motive behind this extension. Try the official discover given under:

Together with the discover, the college has additionally knowledgeable that no additional extension can be supplied to fill the HPU B.Ed software type. So, candidates who haven’t utilized but may achieve this. Additionally, candidates keen to edit their software type for HPU B.Ed 2022 could make corrections from Could 07 to 10, 2022. Moreover, those that want to make any modifications of their caste or class may achieve this. Nevertheless, to take action, they’ve to put in writing an software type and ship it to the Registrar of Examinations together with a draft of Rs.100. The draft ought to be payable to the Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh College.

HPU B.Ed Examination is an annual examination performed by the universities registered with Himachal College to offer admission to the candidates within the B.Ed programs provided. The applying type is offered in on-line mode and candidates who’ve a bachelor’s diploma with not less than 50% marks. To get admission, candidates should clear the doorway check adopted by a counseling spherical. Within the counseling spherical, the college has reserved 85% seats for individuals who are the everlasting domicile of Himachal Pradesh. Whereas the remaining 15% seats are for individuals who are from different states.

Subscribe for up to date updates



Supply hyperlink