|Program Size||session dates||draft||program charge|
(5 hours per week)
|October 19 – December 16, 2022||on-line||$2,195 + HST
Early Hen Pricing: Register earlier than September 14, 2022, to get 10% off your program charges.
View Further Reductions
As disruptive innovation and new applied sciences proceed to form our world, it’s extra essential than ever to be able to adapt. To maintain up, your group should have a technique that allows what you are promoting to answer our altering panorama and undertake rising know-how. Keep away from the obstacles of the longer term by strengthening your information of digital transformation at present, from mastering new applied sciences to making sure that your workforce can efficiently adapt to technological change.
This eight-week on-line course, developed in partnership with the Ontario Society of Skilled Engineers (OSPE), addresses the affect of know-how on our workforce, and develops a plan so that you can uncover new applied sciences and combine them into your office. helps to. It covers examples of present digital transformation fashions, new applied sciences and their functions, and offers distinctive case research from a variety of organizations which have gone by profitable digital transformation of their very own. Additionally, you will be capable to work together with professionals from totally different industries by peer studying and a handy open platform. As thousands and thousands of jobs are displaced by the division of labor between people and know-how, this course prepares you to steadiness your know-how, individuals, and processes to assist your group stay aggressive and agile in at present’s market.
do you know?failure of transformation tasksCorporations stalled in digital transformationOrganizations have accelerated change
who ought to enroll
- Professionals who lead or affect their group’s digital transformation.
- Enterprise and know-how leaders are in search of to innovate or undertake new applied sciences for his or her office.
Interested by bringing our current applications to your group?
what is going to you be taught
- Look at the affect of know-how in your profession.
- Discover rising digital alternatives and discover the know-how that may greatest fit your group.
- Perceive the widespread challenges that organizations face with digital transformation.
- Stability the human and organizational facets of digital transformation.
- Develop a complete plan to information your digital transformation.
- Discover modern options to keep away from potential bottlenecks in your individual digital transformation plans.
- Use sensible instruments and methods to constantly enhance your digital technique.
- Develop your expertise and digital literacy and construct a compelling case for what you are promoting to implement a brand new digital technique.
1:1 Teaching for All Learners
Advantages to your group
- Enhance your probabilities of success, together with reaching stakeholder buy-in, when adopting or implementing new know-how.
- Modernize your programs, processes, operations and customer support.
- Strengthen your useful resource administration to enhance productiveness and enhance profitability.
- Improve the digital agility of what you are promoting to quickly innovate, optimize and constantly enhance.
- Knowledgeable instruction from the School of the College of Waterloo.
- Dwell studying periods (additionally accessible as a recording) through Zoom each Friday from 12 midday to 1 pm.
- Peer dialogue and networking alternatives.
- Case research from famend organizations in varied industries.
- 4 hours of freelance work on-line each week (together with G.reded assignments and actions).
- Capstone challenge that integrates your studying.
- attendance requirement: It’s extremely advisable that contributors attend dwell periods, however this isn’t required. Dwell periods will probably be recorded and accessible to observe later.
Are you an expert engineer?
Peter CareyPhD, PLNG.
Peter Carr is a Persevering with Lecturer within the Division of Administration Science, and has been consulting on the subject of digital transformation for over 18 years. He’s an skilled in the usage of know-how in enterprise and society. His key areas for analysis and instructing embody: know-how innovation and entrepreneurship, strategic administration of know-how, challenge administration, use of social media to enhance enterprise efficiency, know-how in creating international locations, social affect of data know-how and on-line studying.
Carr works on the usage of know-how in creating international locations. Current work contains the creation of a know-how enabled training useful resource library with the Idara-e-Taleem-o-Agahi. Previous to this, he contributed to over 20 tasks with NetHope and the Worldwide Federation of Pink Cross and Pink Crescent Societies. He was the technical editor of the guide “PMP Skilled Research Information, third Version” by Joseph Phillips (McGraw Hill, 2009). He has taught challenge administration and operations administration programs internationally, and has been featured in case research by Microsoft and Blackberry. He has designed two challenge administration primarily based on-line simulations. He lately accomplished a contribution to a report on Digital Transformation in Manufacturing in Canada.
Carr holds a PhD in Lean Transformation of Conventional Building Organizations from Cranfield College in the UK. He additionally has a deep reference to the business. Previous to becoming a member of the College of Waterloo, he was Govt Director on the Middle for Revolutionary Administration on the College of Athabasca.
restricted time provide
Signal as much as obtain the course brochure
Within the brochure, you will discover Full week-by-week breakdown of programs And extra about your studying expertise!